Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Arimino!!

Today i went to work and i'm starting to get the hang of collecting money and being a cashier....i guess they are starting to train me to be one...and they can throw me elsewhere when needed...sigh....anyway...i'm having fun tho...cuz collecting money ma....haha...but sometimes reali hate it...cuz when i'm handling a customer...and there comes a hark cry..."huileee.....cashier!!".....lol.....i need to abandon the customer for the cashier service and i didn't get the commision again....damn!!...well...i guess u need to sacrifice something in order to gain something sometimes...haha...

This afternoon i thought of having lunch somewhere further as i'm quite sick of the nearby places in megamall d...lol.....so i went for "zhap fan"....lol and i ate quite heartily cuz no one was there to disturb me....and i was having my lunch myself...after lunch when walking back...i saw a fren of mine......he was working and well i didn't notice him until he called me....i was too busy thinking ahead wat shud i do after lunch cuz i still have lots of time...and well i stayed for a chat and having quite a few minutes of chatting topics....hrm,after dat i went to zing(a hair saloon) to buy my hair product...."arimino"...haha...its imported frm japan....even the sales person inside asked me how come i suddenly will go in and buy dat...haha....i jz told her everything i know and she dared not question me.....i faster cabut as i dun feel good stayin in there..haha.....alot ppl keep staring.....then i went back for my final few minutes to my working place to have a few chat wid nicole...my working mate......


Then again i was so good to help them up wid the shoe stocking cuz i was the only person handling the shoe and i cant care to let anyone handle it cuz i know they will certainly sabotage my plan and put everything differently....and i'd get blamed in the end...well i again make a sacrifice to let go of my dinner time for 10 mins jz to finish putting it in....wahlau...talk about sacrifices.... anyway i'm willing to do so.....jz in case cuz i dun reali trust malays handling things there....so its better if i do it myself.....well a few minutes isn't goin to hurt me cuz i have one hour break....hrm....i guess dats about it....after bathing and i felt tired again...need to get some rest again...haha....tomorrow still got work summore.....

see you in abit...=p

Comments:
Lemme guess, Origami, isn't he the dog from raising Helen?? LOL!!
 
of course!!...haha.....my cute lil origami...hehe....say hi to it....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?