Monday, August 28, 2006

 

A great day for me

I dunno wats wrong wid yesterday but i cant post my blog...and it keep came an error out.....but although dat happen i'm still quite happy today....cuz i was offered a raise.....haha.....its reali unexpected for me but i guess its true after the supervisor said so....i am and reali happy now and cant reali seem to get tired though...haha.....its been a fun day....but sales today was reali bad......not much and today the sales was only 900 something.....haha...compared to before dat was 5000 and 3000......lol......but i guess its monday and the starting of skul...so not many ppl will come buy anything.....hrm.....tomorrow i'm having a full day....and i'm to be placed in charge on the whole nike boutique tomorrow.....its kinda scary but i guess i have to take this challenge if not no one is reali there to watch it d.....

I'll have to put it to my full extent dat i do my best tomorrow.....hope nothing happens cuz today the computer keep breaking down....lol......must be something wrong wid the system as it is reali a vy old processor....much more older than my old comp i think....haha.......well wat to do.....ahahah...i'm sure some of u know the reason....lol.....ok la dats about it...wish me luck for tomorrow....yeah..see you in abit.....

=p

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?