Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Happy days....well sort of

First things first....say a big hello to my dear pet rabbit...haha....i jz adopted her yesterday....My dear sweet thumper......Hahaha.....anywayz.....a big clap to myself cuz i finally found a job dat i can settle wid....dat is working as a full time worker in nike.....hrm...jz think of the benefits and all i guess it shud be the place where i wanna work d....I'm so happy as someone was kind enough to accompany me out to ask for some jobs......actuali i can get to work in the optician shop....but then i'll be place to kuantan parade....and dats way to far for me.....it'll be very hard for me to move around....such as transportation problem and so on....haha....

Well...today was quite fun i might say so to myself...as i jz came back from yc wid another fren of mine.....her name is peigie....in case u all dunno....she's a very sweet and good gal....haha.....we plan to go take supper at the chicken chop restaurant....wat the hell...we've been planning it ahead before she came back frm sungai petani.....lol....and damn its not open.....lol....we finally settle for Mcd's....and i tooka chicken mcnugget and she took the happy meal set...lol....jz so she can get a hello kitty for her sister...hrm...hahaha......

Anyway i finally remembered to go get my 3rd guitar string frm KMC = kuantan musical centre....curse it....when i finally get the 3rd string in place....the 1st string suddenly broke.....DAMN!!!......lol.....anyway i lazy to buy it again...so maybe tomorrow i go again......and i saw Abdullah(my very good and tall guitar teacher)he's a very nice guy....anyway i stayed around and asked him a few problems bout the overdrive dat is often used by those funk guitarist...haha......its fun as he still remember's me....haha....

Earlier tonight i had dinner wid my family and a long time friend of my father......Its uncle Eric....well i think they have been friends for over 20 years....wow...i reali salute them for dat....anyway they are nice ppl....lol...although i almost forget them cuz when i small kid that time only saw them and until today we meet again...i dun quite remember my childhood days...so i dun think i remember anyone clearly...except for those i've been living wid since i'm born la...lol.....

I think my short sighted is getting deeper....sigh.....dats the cause of too frequent facing the computer....haha.....anyway its not dat serious....but i guess its slightly deeper compared to before....so i may need my glasses 24 hours now....except for when i'm sleeping minus the 5 or 6 hours..haha....i maybe starting work the day after tomorrow.....so i guess my blog will be far more interesting i hope compared to those boring ones before...lol....so stay tune and find out wat happens in my life....lol....

see you in abit =p

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?