Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

offday....

haha...today i'm having my offday...so i went to cut my hair.....i was early cuz i'm afraid dat i might have a long queue if i dun get there early...anyway i went there quite early at bout 11.30....haha...there's only one person having her hair cut....and i was lucky cuz calvin the hair dresser was there....and i immediately ask for him to cut my hair...well its worth since i only need to wait 10 mins.....so cut cut cut....snip snip snip....there!!

My hair is damn short now...compared to the previous one....everyone was mentioning how long it was and how ugly it looks...so THERE!!i've cut my hair..lol....anyone say my hair long summore i goin to hack him/her....lol.....So...today i didn't reali do anything much actuali....jz slept after fetching my mum real early dat was at 6 something....then i came back and sleep frm 9 till 10.30...haha...then went online....to chat wid my sister who drop me a comment ere...so then again i online till 11.30 for my hair cut...then at home i jz restring my guitar and played wid it awhile...and watched rockstar supernova....actuali it was kinda interesting..cuz now they are down to the few ppl whom are more talented and much presentable...ahha.....its nice....

Well.....i have my late lunch at 2 and later watched tv....till around 3 something i slept again...lol....till 5.30.....i'm having "lethargic"(means sleeping too much and still feeling tired)haha...actuali i jz learn dis new word today a fren of mine taught me....and dats about wat happened today.....nothin special except of me sleeping and sleeping and sleeping....well i'm goin to sleep again....later...cuz i'm still tired...serious...haha...must be working and i still feel tired whenever i rest.....i'm sure i have lots of rest today and having my full day tomorrow....hope everything goes on well...

Sigh...now i'll most probably be sent up to addidas for a totally new working environment...sigh...i reali hope i can do well there as i am in nike.....i have nothing to say as i'm jz a small pawn arranged around by a few supervisors.....sigh!!.....anyway dats about all i wanna say...

See you in abit.... =p

Comments:
Boy,

Embrace challenges and changes as they come along the way! That way you know nothing will ever stop you from getting where U wanna go! Might be getting a car soon! Nothing great! But perhaps just a nice cosy Myvi ..must be WHITE! LOL..I'm so obssessed with white now!! Went shopping yday and bought a few pairs of shoes!!! SHOE shopping again! I can stack them all up in my cupboard already soon! But they're really nice!! Still not confirm on coming back this weekend yet! Will let you know soon! Dun tell mumz k!

SHOEEESSSS!!! yippee!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?