Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

Rainy days...

It's my off day today....and i was chilling back at home today....well...not reali chilling actuali...cuz early in the morning i need to go get some of my documents and cert's certified by teachers...well its a good idea to go back to air putih and get it done....teachers there are still willing to recognise me and treat me as a "former" student....wahhh....bangganya...lol.....anyway i met a fren of mine and she told me where i can reali get my cert certified...and i went to the counsellor's office to get it done....luckily i can do it without my ori copy.....cuz all of it is in kl and i'm still in kuantan.....well i'm kinda lucky...but was reali upset dat i got a parking ticket fine...damn!!i forgot to poke the parking ticket for it....shit!now i need to go all the way right to the office to settle it...damn irritating...sigh...well a fine is a fine...and i need to pay it myself...not goin to use parent's money on it.....hrm...

Actuali once i've started working lately...i've been trying to budget myself around wid the money i've earn...and its been hard...as i reali need to save alot at times jz so i can have enuf to pay for things.....working is hard and it ain't any better when ur working under a circumstance that requires u to work from 10 to 10......dats even more hard when u get breaks that u cant even get home and taste the delicious food dat is cooked by mum....lol....but its reali character building and i feel it has turn alot changes in me.....i can see dat myself and i dun reali require ppl to see dat in me.....

Its been raining lately....vy often...but i'm hoping it rain rather than having the days hazy and its reali a headache to have to smell the hazy air when i step out from megamall.....I jz dun know why some ppl are reali dat hard to understand....sometimes i jz dun get it when ppl dun reply msg's and nvr tell ppl dat they're off....and i'll have to sit there all day to wait for ppl to reply.....damn it.....waste my time layan these sort o ppl.....

And yes....the band wolfmother is fucking awesome.....reali a must to listen to for every blues and solo guitarist ppl out there.....and for those who dun appreciate it can bug off....lol....finally i've reali almost finish my finishing touch to pass up the forms...reali extra excited to go to study nowadays...counting down the days.....haha.....cant wait to study...well dats about wat i wanna write now....till we meet again....ta ta......

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?