Thursday, April 24, 2008

 

20 hours 30 minutes of darkness

After a full 20 hour and 30 minutes complete shutdown of my darkened room, finally i've got my room well lit up again....thanks to the "most efficient" house owner who promised me that she will buy the fluorescent lamp in time for me when night falls...Oh my god and i have to wait from 6pm which marks the sky getting dark until 9.30pm right now only i got the tube to light up my dear room......And hell it has to happen during my final exams period. Why must all these "good" things happen to me during the most important time.......But fortunately it's okay now.....

This is the first time i've encountered such problem and thanks to the old tube, i get to read in the darkness using nothing but a "handy shake'r Light'r torch light"....LOL, its basically a torch light which lights up after being shake a few times..Its quite useful actually, and very genius of the person who invented it.... =)
(far left picture= before)
( right picture = after )






For the first time i get to experience this wonderful phenomenon....Well i've seen people do it in movies like in "road to perdition" where tom hank's son(acting son) read this story book when the lights are turned off and using nothing but a torch light....

Today's broadcasting paper was really terrible, not only i could not count the calculations, I in fact messed up the storyboard. Not one bit creative at all.....here's how my story goes :
1. girl carries handbag
2.girl meet out with few friends
3.motorcyclist approach girl
4. snatched girl's handbag
5.girl fell and hurt herself while struggling
6.girl lying on the hospital with bruises.....

What the heck man, I mean we don't even have the time to actually think of a creative storyboard also, so this was the best i could come out with in 30 minutes and we had to draw it all out some more!!!@*$&@*)^@$)@$@*$(like what fun fun scold) ;)

Oh and i just downloaded this song "Lonely soldier boy" by our Malaysian band "Hujan", they've done a great job with this song....Its written for "Mospeada" the once very famous japanese cartoon where the motorcycle gets to transform into an android and into a motorcycle back....Wow...damn awesome the concept....Love the great old cartoons. I still remember i damn love Macross and also Voltron...who can forget them....hehe....During the good old times, i can actually imagine i'm in this sofa and i am actually in this robot, controlling its movement (what a way with imagination i have) There are those 2 seaters, 3 seaters and 1 seat specially made for the whole complete sofa set, so everytime, i'll be the person getting the solo seat. Everyone wants to be a hero right??cant blame me for that...haha.... =)

Anyway those were the good old days, i jz wish i took picture of what happened then so i could post it up to u guys here in my blog.....Life was just so great in the past...

See you in abit.......

Comments:
i heard ppl say hujan is good...but i haven heard their song. but the local bands r getting better nowadays..like bittersweet..and meet uncle hussein..

blink
 
*blink blink* hell yeah!!local bands rocks!!support ur local music...lol....damn advertising =p
 
maybe the ants come from your calculator again? haha. dude, reading using torch light remind me of The Others by Nicole Kidman instead
 
*mesmerizing eyes*

Lol....i was at my sister's place....and my calculator was left at my place....haha unless they know how to fly and track me down... =p nicole kidman rockss =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?