Sunday, April 27, 2008

 

Pasta Zanmai!!!!The "sleep"

I've came across this really great restaurant only today....Pasta Zanmai rocks man....haha....they serve really good pasta and their drinks are awesome too.....All that in a very reasonable price too, partly is because the food portion is big, enough for a full grown man's appetite (like me) and the drinks are great too....It's such a pity i don't get to try all the other stuffs yet but it seems i'll be hanging out a lot in Pasta Zanmai now...hehe....

Notice the really big big big big big menu. Hardly can flip it on the table, but the food rocks big time =)







Ok, the drink was really good. Big jug for sharing among 3 of us. Lots of fruits in it. I took a picture with my phone but i don't know for some reasons, it was gone...So i cant show it here...darn and double darn =( ....The food i didn't manage to capture too because i was too hungry and i ate till i finished only i notice that i forgot to take pictures of it =D the food rocks too!! =p



Hrm, earlier before this, i went for this sarawak laksa in bangsar together with my siblings. Was quite satisfied with the "xuan pan zi" cuz it tastes to good....In case ur wondering wat's a "xuan pan zi?", its actuali a hakka dish, made from flour and lots and lots of flour....hehe....was having a really great time consuming that actually...... =) Big smiles while saliva dripping....

Ok...back to the most important story of the day.....I woke up really darn early this morning. Well, not so early la if u guys think that 10 is not early....maybe becoz i slept late, but its not so late after all....wakaka...wat the hell am i saying....anyway i was waken up this morning by the pretty biting herd of ants....damn those ants....they came out of nowhere and bit the hell out of my leg....damn, i thought earlier twas some mosquito getting all excited over sucking my blood. Then only i realized that it was some stupid ants running around my legs biting my poor legs....now i've got super itchy arm and legs la...god damn it.....I so terribly hate ants now!!!i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was only later that i found out where they came from....sigh....

Many a time, i've been waken up this list of things during my nice cozy good old sleep/nap
My top ten list :
1. People arguing (Some couple neighbors fighting)
2. Alarm clock ringing(Most famous wan la)
3. Stupid construction workers jackhammering(I hated this the most)
4. Carbon monoxide from my next room neighbor's car(When he warms up the engine)
5. Falling off the bed (I was younger that time)
6. Stupid dogs barking!!!(Happens everyday now!!)
7. 6 AM puja (wahlau damn early and not enough sleep that time)
8. Nightmares
9. Phone ringing (This is very annoying)
10. Ppl ringing the door bell (and later found out he rang the wrong house)

I've still got a list of it to go but i just posted up the top ten which really annoys me.....It really annoys me to the extend that i feel like killing these annoying bunch of people or animals. Alarm clock cannot be blamed because it has to happen everyday. I'll die without it =)

I guess that's all i have for now folks, but before i go, I really want everyone who is reading my blog, to take the initiative to go watch this documentary called "The inconvenient truth". Its playing in HBO currently so for you guys/girls out there who got astro, PLEASE watch it....it's really good and very informative. At least we should know about what is really going on to our earth. Its saving the earth period. So i guess everyone has really got to do their own part to save our earth. Watch the documentary, it explains more than what a normal documentary tells you.

We all have to play our parts in saving our planet earth. Do you?

See you in abit =)

Comments:
i watched that doc long time ago..i have the original disc. but it was quite boring la..compared to Michael Moore's stuff.anyway..i'm interested to try pasta zanmai...because i've tried "sushi zanmai"at sunway piramid, i think under same management company de..oso very good...price reasonable as well..talk about goin to bangsar 4 suan pan zi and laksa..u rmb u,me n tina went during last year's study break?=p that's d 1st time i ate xuan pan zi..and i'm a fan since then.

blink blink
 
Lol...of course i remember la....who could forget that.... =p yeah...its more to information giving....so its quite boring....yeah u wrote in ur blog u went sushi zanmai....when wanna go again...i got 5 ringgit voucher...hehe...damn craving for it!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?