Tuesday, April 08, 2008

 

Tortilla chips, Burritos and margaritas..... =) (addiction)

All right all right.....getting al excited about wat i jz had this afternoon for lunch...great burrito made by larrie or larry...sorry i nvr get the spelling of this Houston, Texas owner of the mexican restaurant in Jaya one which is called frontera...haha....well the burrito is so nice that i actually wanna go for another one during dinner time....it reali had me goin there....thanx to rachel i've been able to find this great place in jaya one...well the price there is quite expensive but the portion and the taste is gonna blow u off ur mind.... =) Hey rachel when are we goin to get more margaritas??haha do fill me on it....and er, Burrito rocks burrito rocks!!! lets go again amigos....loss gringos....yee haw......Si chiquito....oh and in case ur wondering wat a burrito looks like...its actuali a big popiah....wrapped up wid beef / chicken fillings....mayonnaise...special cheese(yumzzz)...and some chili's....to accompany it to make this perfect burrito....I'll enclose a picture ere for u.....




Oh my god!!!even the faintest sight of it makes my stomach goes double paddling again....GOD!!!!oh wat would i do to get my hands on a burrito.....













Hrm, i'm finishing season 2's prison break shortly....darn...cant wait to catch season 3....its become so contagious.....television series can reali sap the life out of u...no more practising on guitars, no more gaming, no more running around in the room and certainly no more listenin to music for hours...haha....so for my conclusion television series is reali addictive.....get used to it.... =)

Alrite...my blog is not getting anywhere, and it seems like all of it comes in a very disorderly manner.....thanx to rachel again....she made me dis metro sexual person becoz she actuali convinced me to paint my nails black and i know i know i have the rights to say no to her...LOL guess i'm jz trying to be nice la....so u know la rachel how good a fren treats u....hehe (damn perasaan).....let me enclose a picture of exactly "HOW GOOD" a job rachel has done to my fingers......check out the reali incredible work she has done.....(picture below)



Sobz....looks like i'm not getting my original finger nails in another more day.....





Oh and for the other hand....she purposely painted one finger for me and let me enclose this picture of how terrific this other pinky looks like...(picture below)...wat the heck...where got ppl paint nail polish halfway wan....and currently i'm stuck to this pattern and i cant get any nail polish remover for the meantime cuz there's no class tomorrow....darn....terpaksa have to tahan whole day wid this ugly finger la.... :'(


My poor finger.....







Oh and dat reminds me of my individual assignment for broadcasting...darn still haven't got any ideas for wat to shoot....and its due this saturday!!shit help!!!haha....i'm gonna need to spend time thinking more about my dreams.....first time in my life dat i need to make my dream something to shoot about....and also brag it over 30secs in 4 shots....guess i'm not much of a dreamer like wat john lennon mentions in his song....as wat he wrote in the lyrics...."you may say i'm a dreamer, but you're not the only one"haha obviously i am not one of the dreamer kind....but i do day dream once in every.....1 minute??

Tuesday's KFC......haha austin, me and felicia rush to s14's KFC jz in time to catch the 25% promotion off on snack plates and dinner plate....i've been eating KFC for like once every week on tuesdays...its become like a habit and i jz need to get KFC every tuesday....darn...not good for health but still...the chicken there is rather addictive....I guess i'm getting kinda addicted to all sorts of things lately.....from wat i observe i needed pepsi to get my appetite going.....i needed KFC every tuesday.....i need to watch Prison break or any other movies or television series when i get back frm skul till late.....and i'm also currently addicted to liquors ever since i had one beer and not too much to get me tipsy...lol....

Oh my god...i reali need to control myself of these things....anyone wanna help me??jz call my hotline...lol....u know the number....

Until the next blog...see you in abit.... =)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?