Monday, April 28, 2008

 

What a big embarrasement!!!

Lol.....just by looking at my title i guess it says out clear and straightforward that i went through a very embarrassing moment today....hehe

Ok, first of all...i wasn't feeling very hungry at all today, so i decided to eat when it's later at 9pm or so. Then the time came and i guess its time to go for dinner, so as usual, grab my wallet, keys and walk out for dinner behind my house. I was feeling "a little more" hungrier so i decided to go for some mamak food where i can order more.

Without realizing how much i have in my wallet, i started to go around ordering food. I'm a growing man so i need more food so this is the list of things i ordered :
a) 1 Tosai
b) 1 Roti kosong
c) 1 Indo mee goreng
d) 1 Teh ais

Alright, so this are the things that i ordered and i still haven't realize how much i got in my wallet. So i was starting to imagine how am i going to eat my food later. Well one thing about me is i like to eat my food according to proper arrangement. So I'll plan which to eat first then only go for the next one....haha, I'm a very well planned kinda guy =)

Then while waiting i have absolutely nothing to do,so as every usual Malaysian will do, grab out my phone and started pressing aimlessly around. Poking around at my wallet also at times but i do that all the time. It was then that i realize that i forgot to go to the ATM to get my money.....
OH DARN.....I'm actually left with a pitiful RM3....my god, that's not even going to pay for half of what i'm ordering....So, as i see the ah nee starting to open the indo mee package, i super super embarrasely walk up to him and tell him that i have to cancel some of the food due to unforseen circumstances....I really had a way with words =p (damn perasaan)

So i was damn embarrassed actually that i have to cancel basically everything on the list and left with the Tosai that i ordered earlier...haha, It's the cheapest among all (suelynn, you know me best) and started eating very fast so i can walk back and cover my face in my humble abode....lol...that was like the most embarrassing moment i've ever been to, and at the same time i undergo this feeling of not being able to afford a decent meal.

Lastly, I've learned my lesson for the day. Do check on your on finances before going for something you can not afford. Make sure you always got enough spare money with you no matter where you go...haha...Do you??

See you in a bit..... =(

Comments:
yeah..i tried that once...but thank godness i was wit my bro...so one of us ran back home to take money..haha

blink
 
at least u got ur bro....sobz... i was left alone.... =(

*blink blink*
 
wille wille!!i'm coming!hiak!!next time dun repeat lo!!lolx!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?