Sunday, January 17, 2010

 

Awesomeness lunch =)

Hi y'all, pardon me for the language....been really informal and who the hell cares... =)

So it's jz another boring dead sunday as usual....nothing much going around but of course it's the time to really sit down and think where to have lunch....It has always been the million dollar question in my family....and no one knows the answer to it always....there's always answers like "erm....arhh.....err.....i think....." in the end, the person who is suppose to answer dis question asked back the same question to the person asking in the first place.....the same question but it's just in another angle of it =D "what kind of food would you like to eat...ranging from western chinese or indian??" =p

As you all know,well, maybe not everyone, but to those who knows me of course I am the biggest fan of pork....you could just ask anyone in uni and knows that i am a big fan of pork....so we went down to Betty's, a very american'ish restaurant at aman suria.....Well, that is one heck of a nice place to have lunch at and it has always been my favourite ever since the first time i've been there....food prices there are not too expensive and the portion is well enough for me =D

Simple american food like meat loaf, pasta, cheeseburger, and also the classic sloppy joe....which tasted damn good =)

Of course i didn't order that cuz the first time i went there i've already ordered the meat loaf....I wanted to go for something different this time and thanks to the waitress there, I've been introduced to the chef's special menu for the day, which is PORK MEATBALLS....haha, she kinda explained it's not the normal meatballs with loads of flour and less beef to cover the whole piece, and also explained that the meatballs there are specially made and custom made to let u feel the awesomeness of the meatball. It's spicy and ooh so delicious...!!

True enough, I am willing to go for it as it has the side dishes of coleslaw the the ever lovingly yummy "mashed potatoes" =D slurppppp~~~

Twas a really great lunch i had and ere are the pics i've taken whilst waiting for the food to arrive...."where's our food...where's our food....where's our food!!!!"

Here's a pic of my bro while waiting....haha, I dun think he knows i posted dis pic....

My beloved sis who is always clicking all the way when she found out that digi offers the 5 ringgit internet connection per day thing =)

haha, seconds after my food arrive, pardon me for the half eaten meatball =)

Another shot of the meatball meal, arranged in a better manner before i handsomely destroy and devour it =D twas sheer awesome whilst having this hearty meal =p

Chapter 2 : Shopping

Well, shopping was always a hobby to me but wat reali catches my attention is how the mall has always tend to compete wid each other during festive seasons with their eye catching, fantastic, and stupendous festive designs...

This year, 1utama has again outdone themselves with the superbly huge and cute maneki Neko chan =) Great paws-perity design.....1utama go go go!!! =)

"ang ang decoration" =D very prosperous and vivid =)


haha, siap dengan mole dekat dgn hidung dia =D cute.....

Until I see you guys again....take care....and see you in abit =D

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?